The Czech Nuclear Society is glad to invite you to the 8th International Conference VVER 2022, taking place in Řež, Czech Republic, 10-11 October 2022.
The VVER 2022 conference is the international meeting of experts from nuclear power plants with VVER reactors, representatives of regulatory bodies and authors of energy strategies, designers, fuel suppliers, maintenance and other services for units in operation.
This conference aims to become a forum for exchanging information on the safety, reliability and economic competitiveness of nuclear power plants with VVER reactors and for exchanging knowledge on the latest trends in this field, as well as a forum for discussion not only service providers for power plants with VVER reactors, but also representatives of research and development, regulatory authorities and also representatives of the government and parliament.
- 30/06/2022 / Web page will be open for registration
- 20/07/2022 / Abstracts submission deadline
- 10/08/2022 / Abstract acceptance notification
- 10/09/2022 / Extended abstracts submission deadline
- 20/09/2022 / Conference program confirmation
- 30/09/2022 / Conference registration deadline
- 10-11/10/2022 / Conference day
- 12/10/2022 / Technical excursion
More details: https://www.vver2022.com/