TopFuel is an annual topical meeting organised by ENS, the American Nuclear Society as well as the Atomic Energy Society of Japan, the Chinese Nuclear Society and the Korean Nuclear Society, and in collaboration with the International Atomic Energy Agency. TopFuel’s primary objective is to bring together leading specialists in the field from around the world to analyse advances in nuclear fuel management technology and to use the findings of the latest cutting-edge research to help manufacture and safely operate the high-performance nuclear fuels of today and tomorrow. The conference rotates yearly between Europe, the US and Asia.
- Deadline for abstract submission: December 16, 2022
- Author notification for acceptance: January 15, 2023
- Deadline for draft paper submission: March 15, 2023
- Review of papers and author notification: April 10, 2023
- Deadline for final paper: May 15, 2023