As well as 21 member societies, the ENS has 27 corporate members. To find out more about each of them on their respective websites, click on their logos. For job and career opportunities available with our corporate members, please click here
Partners for nuclear technology and research
ENS as a Learned Society promotes the development of nuclear science and technology. Our Corporate Members are leading experts in the field and our partners for nuclear technology and research.
Benefits of ENS Corporate Membership
By becoming member your company will have one seat and the right to vote at ENS’ governing body, the ENS General Assembly.
Furthermore, your company will benefit from
- Active participation in ENS’ networking opportunities and working groups
- Possibility to actively contribute to the ENS Education and Training Platform and to post open job positions and training opportunities
- Free subscription and possibility to contribute to ENS’ quarterly electronic magazine, E-News
- Possibility to organise interactive webinars for the European nuclear community
- 10% discount on delegate rates at conferences organised by ENS
- 10% discount on stand orders at industry exhibitions organised by ENS
Who can become a Corporate Member?
Any organisation operating in the nuclear field is eligible to become a Corporate Member and may be admitted, subject to the approval of the General Assembly.
Corporate Members shall be sought from among scientific and technical organisations and cultural foundations, universities or industrial organisations that are active in the nuclear field.
How to become a Corporate Member?
The annual fees are dependent on the number of employees working in the nuclear sector
|Category||No. of staff employed
in nuclear work
|Membership fee Euro|
Fees for research centres, university institutes, government authorities and non-profit organizations are negotiable individually.