For the application of liability regulations, the Atomic Ability to do work or diffuse heat. The unit of energy is th... Act defines a nuclear plant as follows:
- Reactors, except for those which are part of a means of transport;
- Factories for the generation or treatment of nuclear material,
- Factories for the separation of isotopes in In accordance with the definition of the Atomic Energy Act, ...,
- Factories for the Application of chemical processes to separate the valuable s... of irradiated In accordance with the definition of the Atomic Energy Act, ...;
- Facilities for the storage of nuclear materials, except for such materials during transport.