Call for applications – Multipurpose Irradiation Centre as the Component of Centre of Nuclear Science and Technology
The Department of International Educational Programs – UrFU invites to participate in competitive admission for the 2nd Train-the-trainers course “Multipurpose Irradiation Centre as the Component of Centre of Nuclear Science and Technology”, organized jointly by Rosatom Technical Academy and Ural Federal University.
The course will be held from 3rd to 8th August 2020 at the Ural Federal University in Ekaterinburg, Russia.
The main topics of the course will be:
- Physical, Chemical and Biological Basics of Radiation Technologies;
- Multipurpose Irradiation Centre as the Component of CNST;
- IAEA Recommendation and National Standards for Food, Medical Materials and Polymers Irradiation;
- Metrology of Radiation Sources and Radiation Safety (with Practice);
- Dose Mapping in Radiation Processing (with Practice);
- Process Control on Electron Beam Facilities (with Practice);
- Methodology of the Use of a Multipurpose Irradiation Centre Training in Education Process.
English will be the working language.
The application deadline is 22nd April 2020.
You can find the application form following this link: https://wintersummeruni.urfu.ru/index.php?id=22033
For additional information about the course, the application and costs, read more here.