Route To COP27: Climate Action – How do we implement the solutions in developed and developing countries?
Wednesday, 2nd November 2022, 17:00 CET, Online
As the 2022 United Nations Climate Change Conference approaches, the Route to COP27 is close to the conclusion. Until now, our three-parts series discussed several aspects linked to climate emergencies and effective solutions to mitigate the pressing impacts of climate change. In this last episode, we are going to discuss Climate Actions.
- How do we effectively implement the solutions we have?
- How can we achieve impactful results both in developed and developing countries?
- Diane Cameron, Head of Nuclear Technology Development and Economics Division, OECD Nuclear Energy Agency (OECD NEA)
- Makreeta Lahti, Head of Strategy and Sustainability, EDF
- David Arinze & Joyce Mendez, Energy and Climate Change Experts, SDG7 Youth Constituency
- Robert Little, Sustainability Manager, Urenco
Register and join the discussion!